The Van Hire Place
Bromsgrove Van Hire
Fairfield Court | Stourbridge Road | Fairfield | Bromsgrove | B61 9NJ
07717 052 542
Bromsgrove Van Hire T&C's
Terms, Conditions & Privacy
Refunds & Cancellations
In the event of a cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the hire period, the booking cost will be refunded. Hirers that cancel within 48 hours of the booking will not automatically recieve a refund, any refund will be at the decrection of Bromsgrove Van Hire.
Credit Card Payments
Bromsgrove Van Hire will accept payment by credit cards approved by Bromsgrove Van Hire.
When payment is paid by credit card, it is agreed that:
- Bromsgrove Van Hire is irrevocably authorised to complete any documentation and to take any other action to recover from the credit card issuer all amounts due pursuant to the Rental Agreement, including but not limited to, any amounts due in respect to damage to the vehicle or to property of a third party and all other additional charges as they are incurred (including all parking and traffic infringement penalties, road toll fines, London congestion charges, and associated administration costs).
- The Hirer will not dispute their liability to Bromsgrove Van Hire for any amount due under the Rental Agreement and the hirer shall indemnify and keep indemnified Bromsgrove Van Hire against any loss incurred (including legal costs) by reason of notifying the credit card issuer of such dispute.
- Bromsgrove Van Hire may process the credit card voucher; in the event that Bromsgrove Van Hire elects to accept payment of the Security Deposit by holding an open security payment which will be cancelled at the completion of the Rental Period, the hirer agrees that Bromsgrove Van Hire is entitled to recover payment from the credit card issuer pursuant to paragraph ( a ) in respect of any amounts due which were not known at the time of cancelling the open security payment.
- All transactions under the Rental Agreement are conducted in Pounds Sterling. Due to exchange rate fluctuations, there could be some variance between the amount initially debited against a credit card and the amount refunded within 7 days after the end of the rental period. Bromsgrove Van Hire accepts no liability for such variation.
- Credit and debit cards are accepted through the WorldPay system
Bromsgrove Van Hire ("We") commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when hiring a vehicle from us. This privacy paragraph sets out how we will process and use any personal data that you provide to us, or that we may collect as a result of visiting www.vwretrorentals.co.uk.
Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it.
In order to process your booking, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our site, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site. We might also request further information and if you should report a problem with our site.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our site and of the completion of your orders.
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
We do not store any payment card details or financial information.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want your data used in this way please tick the relevant box on the form in which we collect your data or unsubscribe from the email newsletter.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties with the exception of:
- To WorldPay for the purpose of processing your payment.
- To our Insurers for the purpose of insuring you to drive the vehicle
- To a prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
From time to time our site may contain links to and from other websites. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you.
Copyright © 2011 - 2021 The Van Hire Place - Bromsgrove Van Hire
Web Design by Webnostics